Sunday, April 26, 2009

The BMTC blog

I have been travelling by public transport (BMTC in Bangalore) for close to 4 years now. Since I save close to an hour of driving time because of this, I thought to put it to good use. I will try to put down in words about my daily commuting experience. Anything that would relate to BMTC, its commuters, its employees and sometimes about myself.

Today while travelling, I was wondering how best to sell the the BMTC brand to "would be " commuters. Following seemed some of the options:-

1> BMTC, the gymnasium on wheels.
2> BMTC, the biggest predator on Bangalore roads.
3> BMTC, the society equaliser.
4> BMTC, the baby sleep machine. (you bet!)
5> BMTC, the recession transport.
6> BMTC, enhance your carbon credits.
7> BMTC, the tree saviour. (think!)

No comments:

Post a Comment